Will use his talents on the design, development and improvement of our solutions.
Work schedule 35h – 40h
Job status Permanent – Remote
Shift Flexible with a minimum of days required
For 7 years now, Blackware Technologies has been contributing to the digital shift of companies in
the construction vertical (mines, manufacturers, contractors, architects and professional services)
by digitizing, optimizing and automating operations in order to generate value thanks to Cloud
applications and artificial intelligence. As such, Blackware Technologies develops its own software
products that are marketed as web services (SaaS).
We are the “general contractor in digital transformation”. An innovative, fast-growing company
recognized in its field as a revolutionary business partner, efficiency builder and passionate about
building and using cutting-edge technologies. Our business philosophy: think big to achieve even
Through its involvement in the new era of construction, Blackware Technologies is a leader and a
proud partner of the provincial green building project: Québec BVI. Our employees actively
participate in activities and conferences organized by the ACQ, l’AEÉCQ and the Chambre des
commerces et d’industries de Québec in the context of the future of construction and smart
Why do we need you?
We have developed an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that specifically
addresses the growing needs of companies in the industry. We are therefore in full expansion and
constantly looking for new talent.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY IS
The Senior Developer, surrounded by his peers within a multidisciplinary team
will use his talents on the design, development and improvement of our solutions.
● Design and improve business processes in the construction industry;
● Develop high performance web services for data management, business intelligence and
external application integration;
● Participate in the development of software architecture;
● Cooperate in the continuous improvement process of the software;
● Conceptualize and develop user interfaces;
● Collaborate in project planning (agile methodology);
● Show initiative and propose solutions to existing problems
● Actively supervise intermediate and junior developers
● Assist in product development planning and timelines
● Minimum of 5 years experience in software development
● Minimum of 3 years experience in Python or Nodejs
● Knowledge of event-driven distributed messaging architecture/platform.
● Knowledge of cloud platform such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS.
● In-depth knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases and database fundamentals.
YOUR ASSETS, OUR ASSET
● Knowledge of Odoo ERP;
● Knowledge in architecture, microservice and REST API;
● Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 and network security;
● Knowledge of Docker and container orchestration such as Kubernetes;
● Interest in DevOps and IT operational best practices;
● Efficient and comfortable working in an Agile methodology;
● Experience working with distributed teams.
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Software
● Numerous group activities organized every month;
● Telecommuting? A way of life for us!
● A doctor’s appointment? Nothing could be easier, telemedicine is our solution from day
● A group insurance program covered at 50% by the employer including a wide range of
● A healthy body in a healthy mind: Annual passion allowance program & Annual physical
activity allowance program;
● We are masters of flexibility!
● A management that aims for the happiness of its employees, a healthy and stimulating
work environment focused on work-family balance and employee well-being;
● A team that works to surpass itself, its colleagues and its clients;
● Participate in the development of a growing company with great ambitions.